Return to Product Page
- Kohler Co. provides one-source responsibility for the generating system and accessories.
- The generator set and its components are prototype-tested, factory-built ,and production-tested.
- The generator set complies with ISO 8528-5, Class G4, requirements for transient performance.
- A one-year limited warranty covers all systems and components. Two-, five-, and ten-year extended warranties are also available.
- The brushless, rotating-field alternator has broad range reconnectability.
- The pilot-excited, permanent-magnet (PM) alternator provides superior short-circuit capability.
- NEMA MG1 ,IEEE, and ANSI standards compliance for temperature rise and motor starting.
- Sustained short-circuit current of up to 300% of the rated current for up to 10 seconds.
- Sustained short-circuit current enabling down stream circuit breakers to trip without collapsing the alternator field.
- Self-ventilated and dripproof construction.
- Digital solid-state, volts-per-hertz voltage regulator with ±0.25% no-load to full-load regulation.
- Brushless alternator with brushless pilot exciter for excellent load response.
- The low coolant level shutdown prevents overheating (standard on radiator models only).
- The generator set is direct-mounted to the skid.
- An electronic, isochronous governor delivers precise frequency regulation.
- Electronic engine controls manage the engine.
- Lean-burn natural gas technology provides maximum power and fuel efficiency.
- Rich-burn natural gas technology reduces harmful exhaust emissions when used with a catalytic converter.
668 kW (835 kVa)
700 kW (875 kVa)
Brushless, Permanent-Magnet, Pilot Exciter
|Max Power at Rated RPM:||
765 kWm (1025 BHP)
|Prime Fuel Consumption at||
209 m³/hr (7383 cfh)
164 m³/hr (5787 cfh)
119 m³/hr (4190 cfh)
73 m³/hr (2593 cfh)
|Standby Fuel Consumption at||
218 m³/hr (7710 cfh)
171 m³/hr (6031 cfh)
123 m³/hr (5343 cfh)
76 m³/hr (2675 cfh)